Karibu Tanzania Organization (KTO) invites eligible candidates to apply for the position of Program Coordinator for KTO.
Program Coordinator undertakes a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing program activities ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Successful candidate will be responsible for defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Reports to: KTO Executive Director
- Assist in preparation of narrative reports and record on project activities and progress status for management or donors
- Prepare activities expenditure report and submit the same to the Executive Director for review and approval
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to Executive Director/management as needed
- Performance risk management to minimize project risk
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, International Development, Political Science or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili
- Demonstrate ability to conduct rigorous research and present information clearly and efficiently
- Minimum of five years’ experience in international development, program management and project coordination
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience in a highly collaborative environment with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
KTO Head Office, Dar es Salaam with frequent travels to various project sites and FDCs across Tanzania.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interest candidates meeting the above criteria should send an application in writing including: an application letter; current CV; copies of academic qualifications; and details of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th July 2019. Applications received later will not be considered for the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.